Thursday, January 17, 2008

Off to far away Lands

My precious son, Rob is leaving Friday, Jan.25th, for a 6 month adventure to Asia.  Louis and I will miss him and all he's visits to stop in and say hello.  Not to mention he's taking care of Allie while we are away,  helping with all our many tech problems,  he's coupons for Louis and water from Sam's.  Especially, I will miss he's handsome face, humor and  company and he's willingness to help when needed.  Rob, have a great trip full of excitement and adventure.  We love you so very much and looking forward to July and putting the yellow ribbon around the oak tree.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Be careful Rob and hurry home to your family. Everyone worries while your gone!

Queenie said...

just a little whisper to Robbie--
you must keep us informed of your
itinerary as you travel, so we can
worry when you are giving tooth=brushes to certain contries.
you must also be sure to send
e-mail regularly to your mom so she can post.guess no one will miss you like your mom unless it is louis.
remember you are loved and will be
in my prayers until you return,
then some.
your grandmother.

Family said...

Okay Robert, what is your mother going to do without your since humor while building her new house! I guess Louis and I will have to keep her sane while you are gone...that is, if you come back safely and bring back some great pictures for us to learn from.

I wish you good travels nephew. I hope you find God in the beauty of the places you see.

I love you much,

Aunt Merry