Saturday, April 19, 2008

The End of a Great Day





My precious daughter came calling.  She went right to work with suggesting a wonderful idea for a jack and jill bath and helping me write more scripture on door post.  The teacher in her writes perfect block letters and has perfectly straight lines.  I am sure a 100 years from now when these scriptures are found, they will know a teacher must have lived here.  Louis took us to eat and we had a delightful dinner including different versions of someone's snoring techniques.  What potential Abby has to make a difference in her students lives.  She wants  to help young girls see the benefits of exercise and running.  Maybe even starting a class called  'She Run's".  Girls that don't have sports, but needs to feel  the benefit of physical exercise.  This very well might be a tremendous emotional and physical boost in many young girls lives.  YOU GO, ABBY!   By the way, she will be running a half a marathon next Saturday in Nashville.  This is her 3rd year to run the Music City.

3 comments:

fweakijam said...

I love, love, love the idea of writing scripture on the inside of your walls. Wonderful way to build a firm foundation...

Godspeed, Abby!

Aunt Merry

juju said...

Mom-
It was a wonderful day....and the wild flowers so beautiful that I had to take a picture with my cell phone to use as my screensaver!!!
Love you-
Abby
ps-hoping I ran off that chocolate cobbler this morning!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.