Sunday, July 20, 2008

Louis Yager Gutting





" Psalm 92:13 and 14 says, "Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be fresh and flourishing." My precious husband, Louis Yager Gutting, is having a Birthday today. I want to say that he is the light of my life. He is my Prince Charming, and has showed me how beautiful life can be. He has brought laughter, joy and peace to this home. Each year of his life is a blessing. He is like a fine wine, certainly better with age. It is in his heart that the values lies. Happy Birthday to my wonderful man.

4 comments:

Family said...

I thought he looked a lot older than before. Is there some reason that the number of his birthdays was omitted? Of course you couldn't light that many candles, it would set off the fire alarm. Happy Birthday to LYG, with his prince charming hairdo. Love, Terr.

Queenie said...

I hope you had a happy birthday,
LuLu. I wish you many more.
And I love you, too.
Nana

Family said...

Don't worry about Terrence's ribbing, Louis. He's worried that he will have to live up to your good qualities or the sisters will talk. ;) Thank you for making my sister so happy. You have giving her the world she always wanted and I know that goes both ways.

Happy Birthday and God bless this coming year with a perfect move to your new life at Springland.

I love you,

Merry

Leigh said...

Happy Birthday Louis... you don't look older... just more um distinguished.