Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

This Christmas had many special moments for me, but as I look back over the pictures, I have to say, the special feelings I have for my grandchildren makes me wish I had 10 more. I see these boys growing so fast that Louis and I fear we will awaken soon to a Christmas with men instead of children. I look back at Kate and Abby and how they have grown from those adorable little girls to beautiful women in such a short time. So, as I reflect on the days of our lives that speed to quickly into old age, I thank God for children and the love they bring to our hearts. How blessed we are with grandchildren.









2 comments:

fweakijam said...

I must say, you don't look much like a grandmother but I understand your love for your special boys (children and grandchildren) and for that beautiful daughter (and daughter-in-law) of yours...doesn't get any better than that.

I hope they know how hard you work to honor them. Your love is in all you do.

Merry

Queenie said...

"Did I go there?"
It went by so fast, I don't remember being there with those
cute boys.I do remember the chops
and tomato gravy. I am about to
join Chad, my favorite meal. Why
did you not show that beautiful, boundy table?
Mother