Sunday, February 28, 2010

Some of the Events of the week



Ms Anderton invited me to talk to 23 precious children during Dental Health week. What a treat this was for an adoring mom to see these kids thrive under my daughters care. Then I had the opportunity to see a precious friend and patient who is 87 and gives me a lot of her secrets on wardrobe and makeup. Louis and I had a delightful meal with Abby, Felly and Rob before Rob and Felly headed out to the Schermerhorn Theater for a symphony. Life is good.

2 comments:

juju said...

Thank you for coming to visit my class once again, Mom!! They really did enjoy it and live when "JuJu" comes to see them.
Love, Abby
Oh, and dinner was awesome!

Queenie said...

I love Kyle and Birthdays, Second
grade Children, Teachers, Hygienist,
That beautiful 87 year old friend,
Rob, Felly, and last but by far
from least . . . The Schermerhorn.
What a post.
Nana