Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fathers




This week, I honor the Father's in my family . Especially, my own Father as a young Dad and as the Father who was such a role model for my boys. I honor, Chad, and I am not amazed how this little boy of mine has turned out to be such a loving husband and Father.
Still having loved left over for his dogs, Tyler and Cloe. I celebrate Louis today. too. He has loved my children like a father, and has said often that they are the closest thing to his sons and daughter he will ever have. I am so blessed to have such men of character and unconditional love in my life . I thank God for Dad, Chad and Louis.




2 comments:

juju said...

Wonderful post Mom! They are all 3 amazing men! Love you, Abby

Queenie said...

I could not agree with Abby more - -
Chad has made such a great Dad to
Kyle and Gaege, the sweetest heart
ever. He is to be honored, also
Louis and the father of my four
great children.
I could not let the week pass with-out honoring my Dad, the great
Elroy. What a father.
Mother