Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crown Found

32 years ago, a prince of a boy, thought his Mother deserved a crown for Christmas. Rob, is known for special and thoughtful gift giving, and this special Christmas is when it started. He wanted his Mom to have a crown and you can tell by his eyes that he was proud of his gift. Over the years, whether or not, he still thought I was worthy of his crown, I have proudly worn it each Christmas . During our move, two years ago, I thought I had lost one of my most valued memories and today I was tearfully surprised to find the crown my son gave me so long ago. The tradition will live on and the memory of that special moment is one of my most treasured.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Hallelujah !
Where in the world ?
Was it with the money- - - - and
my crown?

:+: Felly's :+: said...

This is a very special story and i almost cry when i was reading....This man always have a wonderful thought.
Happy for you to found a cutie special thing.

Felly

fweakijam said...

Yea! I rejoice with you!! Let the Christmas spirit continue!!!

Merry