Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nate Crocker and Abby Anderton

Yesterday began a wonderful life long adventure for two very special people and I am getting another son because of it. Yes, wedding bells are in the future and both families are so happy for Nate and Abby! They both agree that God has arranged this union and they are keeping Him right in the center of their home and lives. Nate plans for the proposal was a beautiful hill on Patton Road at the Arrington Vineyards. On his knee and the ring hidden in his boot, he surprised Abby with asking her to marry him. I have never seen her so happy . We gladly welcome Nate to our family and know he will add so much. Couldn't be Happier !!



4 comments:

juju said...

Best day of my life-so far-and so surprised! Love that man! -Abby

juju said...

It made me so happy to be able to be a part of this happy occasion, to meet Nate and Abby at Arrington's
on "Patton Road" to celebrate with these two happy children of the Lord's. Being on Patton Road made your
Poppa a part of it.
I am so thankful for your love, Abby, you are soooo good to me, Abby and make me feel so special.
Welcome, Nate, I love you already.
Nana

Family said...

The best is yet to be and I'm just happy for all of us! :)

Aunt Merry

:+: Felly's :+: said...

those pictures are amazing and it can tell by her smile how happy she is....i am very happy for Abby. she is the happiest person in the world at this moment!!!!

Love and miss you,
Felly