Wednesday, March 21, 2007

FLASHBACK


Got home from work today early. 77 degrees, birds singing, trees blossoming, grass growing and down on the river two boys, maybe 8 and 10, and a small brown dog, were busy playing. . I stood for so long watching them from the upstairs window. I was trying to capture 25 years ago in my mind, as I always looked and checked on my boys at the river. Guess I am sentimental, but for a moment I wished that was my two boys one more time. Hold on to each precious moment, They are gone so fast. I love you, Rob and Chad! What a blessing to be your Moma

3 comments:

Family said...

Sweet memory. :)

Family said...

I got an email from Chad this morning! He is coming to South Georgia, mid April-July, and maybe we will get to visit some together! I'm excited. :)

Auntie Merry

Queenie said...

Is that a thorne between two roses or two thorne with a rose between?
I know what Lulu would say.
It is hard to realize that I have nine big grandsons from 19 to 42 and I am here to tell about it.
The latchkey is always out.
The Queen