Friday, March 9, 2007

Happy Sunday


Thought I would talk alittle bit about my daughter. This is a organized, determined, beautiful, women. She not only goes to college {with only a few hours left}, but she runs her on bussiness, cares for the needs of so many, and finds time to stay in shape, eat right and look drop dead gorgeous. I have her on my mind tonight because nothing is sweeter than my children coming by to see us. Abby and Patrick will be here Sunday night for dinner. If we are lucky, Rob will be here,also. Happy Day!

3 comments:

Family said...

I knew that...GOOoooo Abbagoose!
Oops, that's Uncle Terr's line. =)

Aunt Merry

Meredith said...

I will have to say....you are exactly right!! I am very proud to say....she is my BEST friend :)

Queenie said...

What a beautiful family!