Saturday, July 14, 2007

ANOTHER ONE OF GOD'S SPECIAL PLACES


We have all been blessed to have a special place in our lives. Mom's, unique house of yesteryear---Hugh's, beautiful field's and Tennessee hills--Merry's, Georgia mountains and cold stream --and Louis and I will always have the Thunder of the waterfalls always close to our hearts. Well, another place to behold was our overnight retreat last night. A lovely home with an incredible view of Center Hill Lake. What a treat. Last week end Hugh and I skied this lake, and I'm proud to say I thought I did rather good until Hugh got up on one ski like an old pro and skied all over the lake. Then to beat that he skied backwards. Wish I had had the camera. Maybe next time, If there is one. Old age is creeping in. God's creation never ceases to take my breathe away!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

Looks beautiful, but hot?
I am glad you had a restful evening. You both needed that.