Monday, April 13, 2009

Such a great Easter





















The Anderton's arrived about 11 pm, Good Friday, after a terrible day for Murfreesboro with lives and homes being destroyed.   Reminding us of the brevity of life, but the hope of Easter.  The week end was full and all I was missing was my son, Rob.  Then it would have been complete.  All my children home.  Louis and I look forward to that, on May 9th, when Abby graduates from college and all my children will come to watch this long awaited occasion.      Lisa, making Easter special by making time for Easter egg coloring.  Chad did his part by blowing out the eggs.  Aubrey, came for dinner Saturday night which was a treat to have him here and see him doing so well.  Chad gave us beautiful after dinner music and Kyle and Gaege, well what can a grandmother say, but that I am so proud of them!





Nana, was remarkable.  Feeding 27 Easter guest with a wonderful home made meal is no easy task.   The Easter egg hunt was fun especially having a floppy eared hunter .                                       Chad and Casey decided to tackle the gutters and spectators had fun watching the process.  All in all, the day was great and we are thankful to have another great day on Church Street.  Thank you, Mom

2 comments:

Queenie said...

Looks like there was a lot of
people here. Did I miss something.
It was a lovely day and it was
great that Chad's family, Patrick
and boys, and Chris Blankenbleckler
this year.
What a name Chris, did you ever just taking the name Blank.
Awesome news from MTMC this morning
Melissa got through her surgery
just fine.
Another praise.
Nana

Family said...

Great looking family! Seeing the pictures made me miss you all.

My love,

Merry