Friday, June 12, 2009

The Queen has a Birthday

Each of my family has a special place in our hearts for you, Mom. We wish you much happiness and health in years to come. We thank you for your continual support and love over the years. For forgiving Chad when he broke the fish tank, Rob when he kicked you and loving my little gurl "so good". The strength you have shown us all in the way you have lived your life will always be remembered . We all love you and wish you a very Happy Birthday! Glad we are going to spend it together.








3 comments:

Family said...

If I were Charlotte I would write, for a world to see:

"THAT'S SOME KIND OF MAMA!"

and:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Queen Mama!"...

Hey, it worked for Wilbur.

-Merry

Queenie said...

What fun it is to have your picture made with the
Anderton/Gutting family.
My precious daughter and son-in-law and what a beautiful group
og grandchildren and two great-
grandchildren.
How I love each of you, thank you
for all greetings, cards and
gifts.
Nana

juju said...

Nana-
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thank you for being the best "Nana" a girl could ask for! Can we please make open-face sandwiches soon??? I would love to help (and learn)!
Love you!
Abby