Saturday, March 1, 2008

One reason not to retire

I have been blessed for 31 years to work for a wonderful Dentist, Dr William Nash.  For the last 2 years he has provided a state of the art dental office with massage chairs,  TV  and dental monitors above patient chairs, and a Room with a View of beautiful Stewart's Creek and all kinds of wild life.  This Thursday was another good view with snow showers through out the day.  Hard to leave working conditions like these!    Enlarge to see red birds in trees and snow flakes.

3 comments:

juju said...

You are so good at what you do. Thank you for working so hard for our family all these years!!! I love you!
Abby

Family said...

Beautiful pictures...makes me want to go and visit my favorite dentist and hygienist! ;) Well, you know how I like snow.

Merry

Queenie said...

It is good to have my chair perserved in history on Keeping in
Touch. These pictures are beautiful
and tell it all. It is indeed a
room with a view. I enjoy many
hours there.
Queen