Monday, March 10, 2008

Sisters are We

















Some things are special in life and get better with age.  That is true of  how I feel about my Sis, Merry!  Lou and I got to show her around Springland Manor yesterday and I am looking forward to many times together there.  She also got to see Lou hard at work making sure the house is strong enough for anything that comes our way.  Scripture on the door post  to make sure we remember who is the rock of our foundation and that for us, we will serve the Lord! 






3 comments:

juju said...

That is so great mom!! I am glad you got to spend time with your sister....I'm sure Aunt Betty has been looking down happy for you...oh, and Pop...he's getting a kick out of Louis!!! Ha!

Queenie said...

I recommend strong foundations...not only in your houses but in your relationships. A foundation that will never let you down, that will hold up without regard to self, that won't buckle under distress and that stands the test of time.

There are very few things that one knows for sure in this life...I am sure of the foundation of love that I have built with my sister, and I am also sure that if the scriptures written inside the walls of Springland are adhered to; Grace will abide.

I loved sharing this wonderful place with you!

Merry

Family said...

Sorry, I was signed into Mom's blog account...the above comment is not from the Queen but from the first in line for the Crown.