Sunday, May 11, 2008

Daughter plans Mother's Day





My wonderful daughter treated us with a  wonderful lunch for Mom, Merry and I and of course Lou, Terr and Patrick. The lasagna, salad, and chess squares were delicious, and thoroughly enjoyed by all.  Beautiful lily's from Chad and Rob to plant at the cabin and  wonderful gifts for each of us Mom's.  Felt like and was a very special day, even to Abby letting me put one more bonnet on her, as I did so often, when she was my" little gurl".  Thank you, Abby,  for your love.  It was a wonderful blessing 25 years ago when I had my girl. 

3 comments:

Family said...

Abby...Thank you for including us in your special day of honoring! It was simply delightful and I enjoyed the day with you, my mom, sister and our gentlemen (almost as much as being with my own perfect brood!) I will think about you every time I see the "diamond" studded "M" on my key chain. Thank you!

Sister...Great time together, as always. You are my soul mate and a gracious hostess!

Merry

juju said...

Mom-
It was such a wonderful day......next mothers day....the same just at a wonderful new home with the rest of our family.....
I love you....and pround to call you my moma!!!
Abby

Queenie said...

Yes, indeed it was a very nice thing to have Abby prepare lunch
for us yesterday. And it was
delicious. I enjoyed being with my
girls and their husband's for a
lovely Mothers Day and I plan on
being able to blog my own pictures.
Thanks to you Judy,you Merry and to
Hugh and Natali for the beautiful
feminine camera. I hope I am worthy. Mother