Saturday, May 3, 2008

Days to Remember with Loving Memories




My big sister, my wonderful Dad, are thought of, especially this Birthday week, as we think of all the special times we had with them.  Louis and I will be celebrating our seventh  anniversary this Monday.  What a beautiful wedding  day that was seven years ago, full of family and friends at our  Mountain Falls.   I am so glad Dad and Betty were part of the reason it was so perfect.  A  very special memory of  that day are my wonderful Sons giving me away.  I thank God for all my blessings and these special memories.

3 comments:

Queenie said...

Beautiful memories.
Great Love.
A great life we have.
Mother

Queenie said...

Beautiful memories.
Great Love.
A great life we have.
Mother

Family said...

I think you and Louis have lived a lifetime in those seven years! I'm glad I've been a here to witness it and to share some of it. Thank you for being such a good sister and friend and thank you for finding me such a good brother. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

-Merry